Network Map and Visual Monitor: LANState
10-Strike LANState is a network mapping, monitoring, management, and administration software solution for corporate Microsoft Windows networks.
LANState generates the network map, which speeds up accessing to remote hosts' properties and resources, and managing those. Employing LANState makes it essentially easier to monitor processes in networks of any ranges or sizes because of the opportunity to link external applications like file managers or remote administration software to the program. The program includes a number of useful features for obtaining information on remote computers.
LANState has host-monitoring functionality, which allows you to see the state of your network at any time. The program builds and displays a network map, monitoring device's state (active/inactive) in real-time.
Why LANState? Program's Benefits:
- LANState builds a network map automatically. Save the map for future use, print it, or export it to bitmap file. You can operate with several maps simultaneously.
- Access and manage remote devices in a couple of clicks, using LANState's visual network map. You are able to shut down, restart, and turn on servers and workstations, access remote services and resources, view remote event logs, access remote registry, list processes, devices, NT services, and so on.
- Background device monitoring notifies you via screen message, sound, or e-mail when your servers go down or start working.
- Send messages to domain users with help of integrated advanced messenger.
- Monitor connections to your shared resources (logging, sound notifications, and "black list" supported).
- The program contains many useful tools for administrators, such as network scanner, port scanner, ping, trace route, name lookup, etc.
- And the most important. The package does not require installing any components on remote servers and workstations.
10-Strike LANState software has two editions: LANState and LANState Pro
Read features comparison
|Download Free Trial||Buy Now!|